Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Spoilt


Secret Pal
Originally uploaded by Hells Bells.

I came into the office this morning after being at a client's for weeks to find a parcel from my lovely Secret Pal. What a fabulous suprise - she sent me an unreal book of finishing techniques - simple enough for Miss 'What are Circular Needles?'Stewart and will be handy for translating unfathomable instuctions like K2tog, SSK and P2tog. Then there is the pretty pink wool (did I mention I love pink at the moment?!!) thoughtfully wound into a centre pull ball for me, some groovy stich markers in a cute tin and H for Helen postits (in PINK!! heh heh).

Thanks SP you have made my week.

PS Apologies for the bad photo with the attractive grey office carpet background...but I couldn't wait to post this.

No comments: