Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Elephants revealed

By the way, Claire has put up all the elephants for Month of Softies - check them out - so creative and cute. I have been smiling all day thinking about it.

I think I'm going to auction Indira on ebay and donate the proceeds to my World Vision boy for Christmas (cash probably being more useful than a stuffed elephant I imagine).

I really should be packing at the moment. But I really hate packing. So I'm procrastinating instead. But its not just any pack - its a three stage pack. First for London next week, then for Aus the day after I get back, then for the move to London at an indeterminate time in the future. Is it any wonder I'm putting off such a complicated pack. But now I only have two days to do it!! And I'll probably spend tomorrow trying to figure out how to sell something on ebay so then there will only be one day. eek.

No comments: