Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy Birthday LSF

I never thought I'd keep this up for a year! I just had a look over entries from the beginning and it makes me feel a bit strange to think how much life has changed in a year.

I started out as a way of keeping in touch with friends and family. I know some friends are regulars and some aren't but it makes me feel more connected with home especially when I get comments or emails about things I've written. And without LSF there are people I never would have been in contact with or inspired by. I probably wouldn't have discovered knitting again or got such great ideas for quilts and other fabulous things people are making out there.

Am looking forward to seeing what happens over the following year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, LSF! I just found you recently so I'm glad you've decided to continue. :)