Friday, October 28, 2005

Craftorama


I have been having a flurry of crafting activity the last couple of weeks. The Girl-twin quilt (still waiting for better inspiration for a name) top is done and I'm hoping to finish it this weekend. I have two knitting projects on the go and was even contmplating knitting something for a colleagues baby shower next week. But that would mean outing myself as a knitter at work. Hmmmm...I might lose my street cred. Oh that's right - I don't have any ....nothing to lose. Meanwhile I have bought some of this animal fabric for Boy-twin quilt - you can't see it in the picture but there are also crocodiles and kangaroos - I think its really cute (maybe a bit too cute for some tastes).



I've gone right off the star design and am now thinking a simple coin design with lots of bright splashes of colour. (The purple squiggle represents a penguin)

No comments: