Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Terry Gilliam at London Film Festival


Terry Gilliam - London Film Festival
Originally uploaded by Hells Bells.

I had a great day yesterday. It started early when the bus driver was pulling away from the stop as I ran up AND ACTUALLY STOPPED for me. Then I got to the train station just in time for the train.

With a start like that to the day Nomes and I decided to really push our luck and queued up at Leister Square for tickets to the London Film Festival preview of The Brothers Grimm. Of course we got in (although we did freeze for half an hour waiting) and THEN we got free t-shirts and an icecream. But the coolest part was the director Terry Gilliam introducing the movie and answering questions afterwards. And the film was pretty good too. Can't complain about two hours of Heath Ledger and Matt Damon.

No comments: