Monday, February 13, 2006

Maya Scarf


Maya Scarf
Originally uploaded by Hells Bells.

About three months of gentle moss stitching along I've finally finished this scarf for my good friend who promises to come to live in London with me. I thought she might be here a bit earlier...but I don't blame her for wanting to avoid January and February weather here. For those observant people you will notice that "finished" is a bit of an overstatement seeing as I have yet to sew in the ends. An ER project for tonight.

I think she reads my blog about once a year so its pretty safe to say she will get the scarf before she sees this.

And as i don't feel complete without a scarf project on the go...I have started my fourth in a row with this lovely yarn from a Secret Pal.

I did try to branch out into something more complicated - some very cute booties - but have come to a halt about halfway throught the pattern. (Debbie "what are you talking about" Bliss strikes again)



Colinette Scarf
Originally uploaded by Hells Bells.

No comments: