Wednesday, February 15, 2006

2x2 and the Chinese Man


2x2 and the Chinese Man

I had a surge of craftiness on the weekend and finished off this "Berry Quilt" which was the girl twin prototype. This quilt has New York connections as I bought the stripy border fabric there and if Mary is still reading she will recognise some of the fabric from our swap. I've also included some Kaffe Fasset fabric as its his soft pastels 2x2 quilt from 'Patchwork' that I was attempting to emulate.

I had to scan the web to find some more of the perfect stripe as I had only bought a small amount and managed to track it down...from the moda wuthering heights collection. I ended up using other fabrics from the collection for borders, binding and backing.

The Chinese man sits over looking Steve's coffee corner. He seems to be enjoying his new home since his move from the Cottage.



Berries on the back

No comments: