Friday, March 31, 2006

patience...

.... is they key.

I don't feel like I have a whole lot of news as we are very much waiting at the moment for news on house purchase. I'm not very good at concentrating on other things (eg work) when i just want other things to be moving along. I can't handle not getting any updates...even if there is no progress. I need constant reassurance that there are things happening on the other side. HOW can the lawyer have a day off at this point in the proceedings?! ack.

Basically I just want to know if we are going to have somewhere to move into in LESS than 14 days or not!! Because if not I feel that alternatives should be considered. I know we're not going to be in a cardboard box under Waterloo bridge but still....maybe the people we're going to be dossing with would like some forwarning. heh heh.

On other news i was excited to get a call from K last night. Herbie seems to like the cardie and booties and they fit. yay. (I just wrote that so I can say Herbie again. Herbie.)

No comments: