Tuesday, November 15, 2005

a bit crazy

Work has suddenly got really busy and its seriously cutting into my blogging time and also even crafty time a bit. The work trip to Glasgow was fairly uneventful. Just the usual dry presentations, admin girls snogging IT guys and random liqueurs consumed. Apparently we went through 12 bottles of Bailey's. Odd choice but didn't seem so at the time.

On Sunday I did part one of a travel writing course. I don't have any aspirations to be a travel writer professionally but i thought it might help with this blogging thing. But I have a feeling it will take awhile to have effect (if ever)! It was fun meeting some other people anyway - a couple of photographers who do portraits for mags like Heat. Good gossip.

On top of a busy weekend and work, I am getting the pre-Christmas jitters - too much to do before we go home for a couple of weeks. Gifts to make (buy?), parties (yay), and maybe even a bit of wedding planning (unlikely).

And I just have to add that Smithy has cooked me fantastic dinners three nights in a row now including his famous chicken lasagne (I just have to add that to encourage this type of behaviour).

No comments: