Monday, January 23, 2006

Warning: A bit of a whinge to follow

I think I’m in the midst of a blogistential crisis. Its started with a growing ambivalence to my blog name…too clunky….not very interesting….definitely not quirky and chosen at a time before I even started with the crafty stuff again. It deepened with feedback that some people don’t really like the “knitting stuff”. Maybe I need two blogs? At the very least a rebrand. I feel like I need a more definite theme (or two). Have any other bloggers had these thoughts?

I would like to have more time to play around with stuff like this but am facing a lot of grown up stuff at the moment. Buying houses, organising weddings and trying to build some kind of a career type job thing (in the face of corporate f**kwittage). I’m supposed to be excited about all this stuff and I am when I think about things one at a time, but when I think about the year as a whole I just want to hide under the doonah/duvet/quilt/all three. But then it is a Monday.

Maybe I should get me one of those life coaches - a personal cheerleader would be good for Mondays. Or maybe I should become one and rake it in bossing people around!!

1 comment:

acechick said...

For you rmondays:

http://acechick.typepad.com/photos/emote/cheerlie.gif

[your comments don't like my img src tags]