Friday, February 24, 2006

yum yum

First I discovered blogs – initially as a great way of filling in time in boring temp jobs while looking intensely busy. It was only after I started LSF that I started really appreciating the inspiration and creativity involved. Recently I’ve discovered del.icio.us really which I had known about this when doing my masters and keeping track of tons of websites and sources. But not only is this site great for keeping track of favourites – it can keep you occupied for hours discovering new sites. Which is how I came across this great article 50 Strategies For Making Yourself Work (boy do I need this at the moment). I notice they already have “ban yourself from web surfing” as a suggestion (how???!!!) but really should add sub-clause “especially de-licio.us". But then I never would have found this article. A tricky dilemma.

No comments: