- Turn things off more (computer, work and home, TV, lights, heating)
- Only buy veggies without packaging. Harder than it sounds, but more than half the veggies in our local big supermarket are wrapped in two layers of packaging. Possible solution - buy elsewhere - this will definitely take more organisation and planning.
- Recycle more - I have been lazy about this in the past - No longer!
- Use environmentally friendly products in our renovations
- Consume less generally
- Avoid flying and catch trains whenever possible
And this is not a resolution but I am going to at least think about cycling to work. But that would mean getting over my fear of the Elephant and Castle roundabout which is not going to happen in a hurry. But I think I will start going to spinning classes so at least the concept might be physically possible!
I'm sure there are more things I can do and I will also get more educated.
PS tonight we went to the supermarket and managed to buy all the vegies we needed without any packaging Yay! - there were packaged versions for everything we bought though.